I am Me

...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

For my First Post...

A scrapbook page!

This was at a friend's BBQ. She was so excited to have made Jell-O shots (and so were we!). I used this page on a challenge for scrapbook.com. It's the doodle challenge where we have to create some kind of doodles. So I did these:


I made the little bee and doodled the edges. I thought bee since I've been using butterflies too much lately.


Now here I also did the lettering. I have a Cricut, and I have a few stamps. But sometimes they can't give you the look you're going for... I did the flowers and the journaling spot. (can you read what it says? no? "Tongues Beware- workload increased after these!)

Well I guess that's it. Oh, I used the Citrus Stack from Die Cuts With a View. I'm a stackaholic. But that's for another time =)

Toodaloo!


No comments:

Post a Comment