I am Me

...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Um...

Am I for reals? Did I seriously let a month pass without blogging?! What is up with that?! I don't even know where the weeks went! It seems like just the other day that I had my table opened with a bunch of things crowding the top. Wow. Crazy. 

Let's see. What had me so preoccupied that I didn't scrap? I don't even know. But I've been so tired from work. It gets so crazy busy that sometimes I just don't have the energy to do much once I get home. I web surf, but I don't do anything. I haven't even baked a cake! Or anything. Four weekends ago I had company. Three weekends ago I headed to Connecticut to see my bestie. With, I add, a messed up calf. Two weekends ago I was sick. Last weekend is a bit of a blur. I'm pretty sure I did nothing. lol. So this weekend I was supposed to do a few things, but they did not pan out like I wanted.

So, speaking of busy. I was busy yesterday and part of today cutting and pasting away. It was very fun. The cards are coming along nicely. I'm pretty surprised at myself. I'm not going to lie, I did have to make some sketches for a bit of inspiration, but other than that, they are my own! On to the cards!

This was my first card. I'm just going to post them all in progression:
me trying to put patterns together

buttons!

the butterfly is fussy cut

cute

you should see how 3D this is!

sorry, it's kind of bright in here

I'm surprised at how much I like this one.

this card is actually kind of small

this is my "eh" card.

I thought this one was pretty cool.

this one is my absolute favorite!

this one sort of follows
the yellow is fun don't you think?

I thought this post was going to be a bit longer, especially since I like to chit chat so much about my pieces. But I won't. Hopefully my pieces speak for themselves. But, if you really do hear them speak to you, please seek help. (this is not medical advice!)

O.k. well. I would like to continue my scrapping. Oh, I would like to say that I have not cut up any virgin paper. I am so proud of myself!

Have a wonderful Sunday and rest of the week! oh, yea Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. I hope this comment goes through. The cards look awesome. I love the one with the bakery string.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! The comment went through but I had to put it as 'anonymous' instead of my google account. Let's see if this works too...

    ReplyDelete